Alright. Via my google feed-reader I discovered this new service called Zemanta. I must say, it is kick-ass! It’s actually an odd plugin. When you install it into firefox, and log into your blog(in my case a wordpress blog). It shows you a sidebar in your blog, right where you categories generally are.
Zemanta is quite possibly the best this to happen to blogging since WordPress. I’m not just a Zemanta Account Executive I’m also a Zemanta Blogger! Before I even started here I used Zemanta’s powerful plug-in to create engaging posts that would have taken me a whole lot more time to create. I loved the plugin so much I decided to work for them and haven’t looked back since.
- Zemanta Upgraded with New UI, Link Reporting, and Link-Building for Users (zemanta.com)
- New Release: reBlog Paragraph, updated plugins and even faster Zemanta (zemanta.com)
- Tutorial: using filter function with Zemanta (zemanta.com)
- Zemanta @ BlogWorld NY 2011: (Re)Introducing Zemanta (zemanta.com)
- Zemanta Open Semantic API with commercial support (zemanta.com)
- Come Visit Me at Zemanta (mommabethyname.com)
- Get Related Content for Your Blog with the Zemanta Gadget (buzz.blogger.com)
- Using Zemanta with Blogger (peterbijkerk.blogspot.com)
- Assignment: Blogging Plugin – Zemanta (sjsujmcmcom63.wordpress.com)
- Zemanta – Easy Semantic Blogging for Everyone (theresabloginmysoup.com)
- Is Zemanta your little blogging secret? (zemanta.com)
- Zemanta rocks! You should use it!!!! (toddstechtalk.wordpress.com)
- How to configure Zemanta (zemanta.com)
- Federated, Zemanta Launch Program to Connect Bloggers with Brands (contentmarketinginstitute.com)