Now if you’re trying to figure out how to get to your job interview or dinner with friends you can also account for what route might be the fastest. Google Maps has added the ability to see the estimated time of your journey using real-time traffic data.
This is a very cool new feature and I’m curious to see how well it really works. Google is a trusted company in my book so I think they will properly get good data for traffic conditions for real time trip taking.
- Traffic and Transit Come to Google Maps in Malaysia (google-latlong.blogspot.com)
- Google Maps Added New Real-Time Traffic Data Feature, Now Offers Estimated Travel Times (techieapps.com)
- Traffic Data Now Back In Google Maps (seroundtable.com)
- Traffic Estimates Return To Google Maps (searchengineland.com)
- Google Maps Turns on Traffic and Transit for Malaysia (it-sideways.com)
- Google Maps slowly clearing non-real LA neighborhoods (laobserved.com)
- Find out your trip duration based on current traffic (google-latlong.blogspot.com)
- Google Maps For Android Gets New Features & Look (techmadly.com)