Tweet With the recent upheaval in the online world caused by Google’s Panda and Penguin updates, it’s difficult to know on any given day which search engine optimization (SEO) strategy works and which doesn’t. But there’s one strategy that’s still clearly “Google approved” and likely always will be: Content marketing .
This approach is what I always tell my clients. That is to start with the content first then earn links. If you create high quality content you never have to worry what Google thinks of you as the content will speak for
The best content marketers know this all to well and are the reasons they are in business. To sum it up “Content is King” and good content will always win the race.
- Telling Your Story: 5 Rules for ‘Content Marketing’ [Peter Bell] (ecademy.com)
- 6 Content Marketing Tips For Google+ (smallbiztrends.com)
- Reblogged: Why Google+ is an Inevitable Part of Your Content Marketing Strategy (zemanta.com)
- 5 Top Tips for Your Content Marketing Strategy (paper.li)
- Orlando Interactive Agency Xcellimark One of the Top 30 Link Building Firms for June 2012 (prweb.com)