Call of Duty Black Ops 2 PC will support the Directx 11 API for Graphics Upgrades as confirmed by a OneOfSwords Interview with the Treyarch Studio Head, Mark Lamia. I personally think this gives Treyarch a chance to really catch the eye candy of us PC players who see an aging graphics engine. I mean come on…
I can’t tell you how excited I am to have this game come out. I will be surely counting the days for this epic squeal to my most favorite game of all time. From what I hear from the rumors is that this game will feature a full length Zombies campaign with story board and all. The multiplayer section will also be more developed out.
- Black Ops 2 will support eSports scene, no verdict on dedicated servers (vg247.com)
- More Details Emerge for Call of Duty: Black Ops II (examiner.com)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II trailer released (bgr.com)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 revealed with first trailer (joystiq.com)
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Trailer — Drones, Horses, And Extreme Explosions (g4tv.com)