Netflix this week added just under 100 music documentaries and filmed concerts to its streamable content catalog. The Beatles, Queen, Nirvana, The Sex Pistols, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, the Wu Tang Clan, Marvin Gay and ZZ Top are just some of the artists whose performances and behind the scene footage are available to watch from the comfort of not a…
Awesomeness!! I think Netflix is getting back on track that is offering as much content as humanly possible. This new addition of music video/documentaries is a step in the right direction. The challenge Netflix will face is the new competitors that come to the table. Offering high quality content and no commercials will be the company that can expect to take the most users home with them.
- Netflix Used By “Almost” One Million Wii Owners [NetFlix] (kotaku.com)
- Netflix Now Officially Trying to Influence the Election [NetFlix] (gizmodo.com)
- Live-Stream Old Concerts for Nostalgia’s Sake [NetFlix] (gizmodo.com)
- The Artist Will Be Available On Netflix Soon [NetFlix] (gizmodo.com)
- The 20 Best Movies Getting Pulled From Netflix Streaming Tomorrow [NetFlix] (gizmodo.com)