Pinterest has quickly become a hot social site for curating themed boards for things like wedding planning, recipes and fashion. Among the pretty pin boards, there are also a lot of weird photos that kind of make us go, “WTF?” That’s exactly the sentiment Allison Tyler had, which inspired her to create the Tumblr WTF Pinterest.
I’ve been pinning a lot lately and have to say very cool! I don’t think Pintrest is the next Facebook but could very well be the next Twitter. I’m also curious to know what Pintrest is doing about copyright infringements as people are pinning anything and everything from all over the internet and I could see this getting out of hand very quickly. I think Pintrest has just touched the surface of what it will really become in this social age or sharing.
- Pinterest for Sellers (vendio.com)
- Sure Pinterest is Hot, but is it the Next Facebook? (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Your Daily Dose of Pinterest Part I – Introduction (social-media.blognotions.com)
- Pinerly Is HootSuite For Pinterest, And It’s BLOWING UP (startupstats.com)
- Ah, and there goes my Pinterest account… (smallestforest.net)
- Very Pinteresting! (solentltu.wordpress.com)
- 5 Cool Pinterest Tools (mizzinformation.com)
- What is Pinterest – and should I be worried? (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- Pinterest: Creative uses of the pinning platform (umpf.co.uk)