Trying to find your way across any Web service is never easy, particular there is so much content waiting to be found, and Web video service Netflix is one such example. The company has growing catalog of films and TV series, and it helps discovery by serving up relevant,…
I’m extremely skeptical if they can really get this accomplished. I’ve had much experience using Netflix personally and have found that finding shows that I’m really interested is not just predictive enough. Moods change and tastes change everyday so figuring out exactly what I’m in the mood for proves difficult from any perspective.
- Ticker: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Raise Prices. Is this good for Coinstar Inc. (CSTR)? (optionsanimal.com)
- How Netflix predicts movies you will like (canada.com)
- Netflix algorithms predicts what users really want (not what they think they do) (business.financialpost.com)
- Netflix Doesn’t Want You To Sue Them, According To New Terms Of Service (techcrunch.com)
- What Netflix is after with cable deals is a mystery (news.cnet.com)