cc photo by Jeff Delp Passion is an absolutely critical component of effective teaching and optimal learning. As educator’s we have an obligation to help students discover and pursue their passions (see The Power of Passion), and hopefully, we bring a palpable energy to our work with students. However, I’m not sure that is enough.
Great article about about how to effectively use your social networks to your advantage. Reminds me of Gary V‘s book “Crush It.” I’ve always been a social media advocate because there is no better way to understand our changing world as from learning how people closest to you act online. The other major factor is doing good business with people you are connected to because you can engage contacts from all ends of the social media sites like Twitter Facebook and Linkedin.
- Be social: How can a blog help your small business? (marketing.yell.com)
- Be social: Is Facebook of any real use to B2B companies? (marketing.yell.com)
- YouTube as a search engine (marketing.yell.com)
- Think You Can’t Go Viral? Bull**** (distilled.net)
- Web Presence (etaew.wordpress.com)
- Ten Social Networking Mistakes to Avoid When Marketing Your Business (gabrielcatalano.com)
- Web Reputation – What to Do to Alleviate Bad Internet Baggage (webmarketingtherapy.com)
- Does Your Company Operate, Supply, and Measure its Web Presence? (converstations.com)