Share on Tumblr San Francisco: Apple Inc‘s faster and sharper-looking new iPad is drawing the notice of the traditional video game industry, as developers are envisioning games for it that have more in common with the visceral 3D shooter Call of Duty than FarmVille.
Not as advanced as the Playstation Vita for gaming but I guess it’s also a computer that you could work and play on the same device. I’ve been an Apple hater for as long as I can remember but I have to give them some credit on this front as gaming from a phone or tablet device has been less than adequate in my mind. Now it seems Apple is bridging the gap between handheld gaming and tablet devices. I’m very interested in seeing what is to come in the world of video games.
- Apple’s New iPad Tops The Tablet Tree, Say Industry Experts, 2U Limited (prweb.com)
- The New iPad to Replace My Xbox? Ha! Fat Chance (slashgear.com)
- Why video games on the new iPad will rock (macleans.ca)
- The new iPad: A video-game changer? (cnn.com)
- Apple runs out of new iPads for Friday delivery (infoworld.com)
- The new iPad and gaming: What will change? (news.cnet.com)
- What You Should Know About the iPad (foodstaycation.com)
- Apple iPad Review – Is it Worth the Cost? (foodstaycation.com)