I’m sitting in my rental car outside of eBay headquarters on a rainy day in San Francisco. I’m about to step into my second day delivering an Outthinker workshop to group of technology execs from various companies.
Can’t wait for an alternative to Netflix. Hopefully Comcast can get some great partnership with content providers.
- For Netflix, Everything Changes on Thursday (bhattibytes.wordpress.com)
- Why Comcast Will Crush Netflix (fastcompany.com)
- Netflix CEO to Comcast: Quit the poor-mouthing (news.cnet.com)
- Comcast Is Launching a Netflix Competitor (allthingsd.com)
- Did Comcast Just Kill Netflix? (dailyfinance.com)
- Comcast Netflix Competitor of the Day (geeks.thedailywh.at)
- The Content Battle Heats Up: Comcast Launches Netflix Competitor (zemantified.wordpress.com)
- Why Comcast’s New Streaming Service Won’t Deter Cord Cutters (digitaltvnewssummary.wordpress.com)
- Comcast Launches Own ‘Netflix-Killer’ (thestreet.com)
- Comcast vs. Netflix (amp2012.com)