Don’t be surprised if Netflix (NFLX) subscribers are on a streaming binge right now. Many of the most popular movies available through the digital video service will be going away on Thursday. The four-year deal that Netflix inked with Liberty Media‘s (LMCA) Starz runs out this month,…
WTH Netflix already lost most of its customer base. They want to charge us more for less service. It’s like Time Warner Cable without the in person install. Personally I can’t wait to see what Comcast is cooking up for us consumers. I’ll just have to see how this all pans out. But I’m seriously considering going back to Cable if there is not each good content on Netflix and Comcast.
- Netflix Loses Starz As Comcast And Verizon Come In For The Kill – Is There Anything They Can Do To Stop The Bleeding? (forbes.com)
- For Netflix, Everything Changes on Thursday (dailyfinance.com)
- No More Starz Movies on Netflix Streaming (media.gunaxin.com)
- Netflix Stock Spirals As Company Enters Tricky Stretch (paidcontent.org)
- Comcast vs. Netflix (amp2012.com)
- Ticker: Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Raise Prices. Is this good for Coinstar Inc. (CSTR)? (optionsanimal.com)